Greetings and Salutations!
As all of us bid adieu to 2020, and with myriad aspirations are all set to embrace a New Year, I have but one final element of euphoria.
I have been nominated for the Outstanding Blogger Award by a fellow blogger, Reese. Thank you ever so much, Reese, for your kindness and thoughtfulness, and for having given my year that one final touch of bliss.
Although I’ve said it time and again, you are one of the coolest bloggers I know (I could also really use some being as chill as Reese classes!). And the thing I adore the most about ‘Blogging with Reese’ is your explicit candour, charm and amiable personality.
Thank you so so much for this honour.
The following link will lead you to her blog:
Without further ado, here goes…
Outstanding Blogger Award
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination.
This award was created by Colton Beckwith.
1. Can you spend a whole day without your mobile phone?
2. What are the things you will miss after the pandemic ends?
Umm…Nothing, I guess.
3. Name a country you want to visit.
4. When can we expect a positive change in humanity?
The day you start making that positive change in the smallest of things around you, it’ll all start reflecting.
5. Have you ever regretted writing a blog on a controversial topic?
6. What was your favourite subject in school?
I still am in school, and my favourite subject is English.
7. What is your advice for absolute newbies on WordPress?
I myself, as a 9 month old blogger, am in no position to offer advice, but here is a penny based on my experience:
Patience is key, and quality matters more than quantity. There is this plethora of knowledge and opinions in here; there will be tons of people out there who like your content and many who don’t, the important thing is to not be influenced by that, instead be true to yourself. Moreover, the best part is that WordPress is such a vast community of bloggers- filled to the brim with talent and kindness, so just explore, you know, visit other blogs, drop comments and seek inspiration.
- Knight of the Pen
- Saania Sparkle
- Krishna Priya
- Shubhangi Rawat
- Pilgrimage Studio
- The most beautiful thing to me is…
- Who is your favourite author/poet of all time?
- In what ways does your blog name resonate with you?
- What inspires you to write?
- If you had to draw a metaphorical connection of your content to one of the 5 fundamental elements (Fire, Earth, Air, Water and Space), which one would you choose and why?
- What is the most beautiful question ever asked?
- Your favourite post from your own blog (only one, I know this is going to be a tough one).
Thank you ever so kindly, to each and every person reading this, for having supported Achilles’ Heel; whether it was my very first blogging friend, Cheemnonso or the most recent one, Ariela, all of you continue to inspire me with your blissful creativity; and I hope you find in Achilles’ Heel a warm corner on the web to roost in.
Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas, and an even happier New Year.
Keep spreading the joy of love✨