It is in a rather euphoric fashion that I inform of you of the fact that Achilles’ Heel has been nominated for the #penableaward by H.R Phoenix.
Thank you ever so much for this honour, Phoenix. I am glad you fancy me worthy of this!
She is one of the most amiable hosts I know. It is an absolute pleasure to be around this motivating a person and I always eagerly look forward to all her enthralling writing challenges.
You may refer to the following link to know more about her website, Penable :
The Penable Award
- Tag your post with the #penableaward tag.
- Display the Penable award logo on your post; and follow Penable if you haven’t already.
- Thank the person that nominated you.
- Tell us what your writing talent is.
- Answer the three questions that you have been asked.
- Nominate three inspiring people for this award.
- Let them know of their nomination.
- Give them three new questions to answer!
1. What are three books from your childhood that you would still enjoy today?
Pollyanna, Heidi or any one of Roald Dahl’s books would make for the most delightful afternoon reverie.
2. You have a time machine, where would you go, and why?
If I had a time machine I would go back to when Jane Austen lived and wrote, so that I could meet her and converse with the brain behind strong and opinionated female characters like Elizabeth Bennet, particularly in times when patriarchy reigned. I would tell her of how I look up to her work and just be present in that moment to adore this legendary a writer.
3. What are your goals in life?
As much of a cliché it is, all that I wish for myself in life is love and happiness, pure happiness.
…And to quote the conclusion of my post ‘Felicity’s Worth’
“Looking back I want to seek euphoria, sea breeze, lovely smiles and sparkling eyes, young showers, superpowers, terrific hysterics and an aeon of the little things in life, that truly matter.”
- Describe a typical day in your life in the most scenic way possible.
- What do you believe your soul element to be, and why?
- What inspires you to write?
I so wish I could nominate more bloggers, but since the rules state only three, here are three bloggers whose content I can relate to on a very intimate level.
Thanks again, H.R Phoenix, for having nominated me; and to each one of you reading this, for you have made this journey worthwhile!!