Hey there! How are all you beautiful people keeping? I am quite overwhelmed and rather delighted on being nominated for the #sunshinebloggeraward by a fellow blogger, Manisha.
Thank you so very much, Manisha, for this honour, I am glad you fancy me worthy of this!
She is a terrific writer, and an even more motivating and lovely person. She has a very simple, yet substantially powerful way of expressing herself. Her poems generally revolve around ideas of feminism, individuality and optimism. I genuinely adore her talent and the ingenious amount of creativity she puts in her work.
The following link will lead you to her blog:
The Sunshine Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blogging site.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and ask them 11 questions.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog post.
- List the rules and display the sunshine logo on your post.
1. How would you describe your blogging style?
2. Can you tell me some of your strengths that really helped you in blogging?
Patience and my disciplined work ethic perpetually help me step up my game.
3. What would be your ideal working environment?
A serene and tranquil environment really favours me, coupled with an energised state of mind.
4. Tell me about your proudest achievement?
Being nominated for the #sunshineblogger award was one of the most overwhelming and proudest achievements of my life (especially so because I am a novice- only two months old in the blogging community, therefore for people to have suffice faith in me feels great!!).
5. What was the most challenging moment in your blogging journey so far?
The initial five weeks as a newbie were quite challenging, since I would get little views and no appreciation; which did discourage me a wee bit. But looking on the bright side– it taught me the importance of the virtue of patience and optimism in adversity.
6. Have you met anyone interesting/famous on your blogging journey?
I meet insanely talented, beautiful and interesting people on WordPress all the time; needless to say, you are one of them. They amaze me and leave me in awe of their talent, with every passing day. I have mentioned all their names in the nominees list.
7. If you were a fruit, what would you be and why?
If I could be a fruit, I would settle for no less than a noble one; I would be the King of them all!! A Mango which is waited on all year, and when it finally arrives, it renders people a huge grin on their face; something, which, I would take the liberty of considering a metaphorical link ;).
8. If you had 24 hours to do whatever you wanted in your neighbourhood, what would you do?
If I had 24 hours to do whatever I wanted in my neighbourhood, I would send across a special note and tasty treats to all the children residing in the orphanage (which, I believe, sure would help uplift their spirits in such turbulent times, especially since all of us are confined to the four walls of our homes and don’t have access to such things).
9. What is a phrase or word you always say?
I use the phrase “Oh my lanta!!” very often, in imitation of DJ Tanner from Full House.
10. What’s the last compliment you got?
The last compliment I received was from my mother appreciating my poem Perception and telling me how proud she was of me!!
11. If you have a nickname, what is it?
My nickname is, infact, Ana (My real name is Ananya Tomar).
- Old School Harlequin
- João- Maria
- John Gregory Evans
- Doctor, Kaahsh
- Home Remedy Cure
- The Godly Chic Diaries
- What/Who inspires you to write?
- How would you sum up your personality in one word?
- What is one quote you live by?
- How will you define Life?
- Name one person you absolutely adore.
- What is the best part of being a blogger?
- Which colour do you relate to the most and why?
- Describe your style of blogging.
- Your favourite post (only one- I know this is going to be a tough choice) from your blog.
- Apart from writing, what other amateur interests do you pursue?
- What do you believe to be your soul element and Why?
I would be glad if you accept my nomination, as I would like to connect to each one of you on a more amiable level.
Thanks again, Manisha, for having nominated me; and to each one of you reading this, for you have made this journey worthwhile!!